Church is defined as a local congregation of Christians. The church can be defined in two ways; the church as a building and the church as a body or group.
The church as a building is a place where Christians gather to worship God while the church as a body comprises of the collection of believers i.e those who have given their lives to Jesus and are doing his biddings. It can also be referred to as the assembly of believers When one finds himself in the congregations of believers who worship God together a lot of experience are seen and gained He/She worships God and God always reveals himself to him/her during such worship.
Love is the greatest instrument of good relationship. As Christians students we must demonstrate genuine love to brothers and sisters both Christians and non-Christians alike. Always eager and willing to help other do not to persecute others.
Let the word of peace and comfort be heard from us always. It is good to contribute g generously to the need of the saints. Let people know us or see us as a good Christians students that’s worthy of emulation our good character will lead people to the kingdom of God.
It is expected of us to show our sympathy when someone is hurter, injured. We must see it as our duty to bring joy and happiness to people in the school, at home or in the community.
“Live in harmony with one another do not be naughty but associate with the lowly never be conceited” Romans 12:6
Love can also be demonstrated in the church through the following ways
- Praying for one another.
- Helping one another.
- Loving one another.
- Accommodating one another.
- Forgiving and not revenging.
- Obeying instructions from church leaders.
ROLES OF INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS OF THE CHURCH
(i) Pastors: Ministers to the congregation and entire church.
(ii) Choir: they inspire the church with songs ministration.
(iii) Ushers: they give members of the church warm reception including first timers and sometimes they take care of the church premises.
(iv) Children teachers: they assist the children, they teach and take care of the children in their church.
(v) The evangelists: they evangelize the gospel, they are also instrumental to increment in church growth and expansion.
RELATIONSHIP IN THE SCHOOL COMMUNITY
ABRAHAM’S OBEDIENCE TO GOD’S CALL
THE CALL OF JOSHUA TO SERVICE (Josh 1:1-18)
- relationship in the church
- relationship in the church and community
- relationship in the church and community crs jss1
- relationship in the church should be centred on
- interpersonal relationship in the church
- maintaining relationship in the church
- relationship in the catholic church
- sustaining relationship in the church
- relationship ministry in the church
- relationship in church and state
- members of the church
- members of the church of scientology
- members of the church are called
- members of the church of christ
- members of the church of jesus christ
- members of the church of england
- members of the church of england who settled in virginia
- members of the church of god international
- members of the church committee
- members of the church catholic