PRE PLANTING ACTIVITIES
- Choose a suitable site
- Clearing of land and stumping
- Selection of seedlings
- Planting locally grown crops on ridges and beds in the school farm.
POST PLANTING ACTIVITIES
- Watering, mulching, thinning and supply
- Application of fertilizers
- Staking where necessary
- Application of pesticides
- Harvesting of mature crops.
Strategies & Activities:
Step 1: Teacher revises the previous topic.
Step 2: Teacher introduces the new topic.
Step3: Teacher explains the new topic.
Step4: Teacher welcomes pupils’ questions.
Step5: Teacher evaluates the pupils.
Assessment & Evaluation:
Mention some ways a school farm can be raised
Mention 5 post planting activities for raising school farm
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other elearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by telling mum or dad to donate or support us. We accept grants, sponsorships & support to help take this to the next big level and reach out to more people. Thank you so much. Click here to donate