DEFINITION OF DIVORCE AND INFERTILITY
Divorce is the legal ending of a marriage. In other words it is he legal separation between a husband and his wife usually due to dispute or disagreement. Divorce is a serious problem in Christian marriage and Christian must do everything to avoid it because it interrupts the destiny of man in God’s creation. When a man and his wife are not living together due to disagreement or bad behavior and they have not been to a law court to dissolve their marriage, it is not divorce.It is simply separation.
Infertility is another problem facing marriages. It simply means the inability of either the man or the woman to conceiveand bear children. There are many reasons behind this, it can be ill-health, accident, drug abuse, e.t.c.
REASONS FOR UNSTABLEMARRIAGE
- Poor health Family problems
- Unemployment Bad friends
- Poverty Drunkenness
- Bad behavior Insanity
- Religious differences Problems from works
REMEDIES FOR UNSTABLE MARRIAGE
- Putting God first in all issues Searching for godly knowledge
- Mutual understanding Good individual attitudes
- True love and trust Obedience to laws
- Guidance and Counseling Applying wisdom to resolve issues
- Good parental influence Strong affinity and communication
- How can infertility result to polygamy?
- Briefly discuss any family problem you have experience and give possible solution to it.
- What are challenges of polygamy?
- What is the best type of marriage to you?
- State five problems facing marriages.
- Highlight five methods to resolve problems at home.
- Why are divorce and infertility problems to marriages?
- Explain the meaning of infertility
- Which of these is not a problem at home (a) anger (b) lies (c) doubt (d) age
- Divorce means (a) legal probation of marriage (b) legal suspension of marriage (c) family ending of a marriage (d) legal ending of a marriage
- The inability of either a man or woman to bear a child is called (a) childlessness (b) fruitfulness (c) infertility (d) ageism
- The couple in monogamy comprises (a) a man and a woman (b) a man and a man (c) a woman and a woman (d) a woman and a son
- Which of these marriage is encouraged by Christianity (a) homosexual (b) monogamy (c) polygamy (d) lesbianism
- Discuss the best type of marriage you know.
- Marriage is good, yes or no! Discuss.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other elearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by telling mum or dad to donate or support us. We accept grants, sponsorships & support to help take this to the next big level and reach out to more people. Thank you so much. Click here to donate