- Pollution control should be included in federal legislation.
- Keep your car in good running condition to avoid emissions.
- Encourage planting of trees and discourage deforestation.
- Share a ride or carpool.
- Development of innovative pollution prevention program
- Choose to walk or ride a bicycle whenever possible.
- Educate the public about pollution.
- Establish and implement green policies
- Never use open fires to dispose of waste, especially chemicals and plastic.
- Adopt the 3 Rs of solid waste management: reduce, reuse, and recycle.
- Use sustainable, reclaimed, or recycled building materials.
- Start composting plant remains from your yard and food scraps from your kitchen to reduce waste while improving your soil.
- Use of alternative sources of energy and power from sun and wind.
- Power supplied abundantly and freely by wind and sun. Hang your laundry to dry to minimize your use of gas or electricity and open a window or put on a sweater rather than turning on the air conditioner or heater.
SCHOOL HEALTH PROGRAMME
SCHEME OF WORK FOR PHE JSS 2