- Ironing board
- Made of non rusting material
- Medium weight
- Smooth sole
- Pointed toe to reach fullness
- If electric, should be thermostatic.
- Used to press work after each stage of construction
- Use right temperature for every fabric
- Wipe before use
- Do not drop
- Occasionally clean thoroughly
- Oil hinges of charcoal iron to prevent rusting
- Should be adjustable
- Should be well padded
- Should be stable on the ground
- Should have a loose cover
- Used to place work when pressing
- Adjust to comfortable height
- Remove and wash cover regularly
- Fold and protect from dust when not in use
- Similar to ironing board but small
- Used for processing small shapes articles such as cuffs and sleeves
- Choose lint free clothes that are closely woven
- Used for damping and wetting during pressing.
- Wash and store after use.
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate