Powersports Dealership Scholarship 2022
The Powersports Dealership Scholarship Presented by Blackpurl provides $1,000 of financial assistance to those entering or already in college. Students living in the United States, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand and are (or parents are) employed by a powersports dealership are eligible to apply.
Got questions? Full details about the Powersports Dealership Scholarship Presented by Blackpurl and how to apply are below.
The Powersports Dealership Scholarship FAQs
What is the scholarship for?
- Blackpurl’s Powersports Dealership Scholarship is a $1,000 (local currency) grant that rewards American, Canadian, Australian, and New Zealand students for excellence in academics, community involvement, leadership, and supporting the powersports industry.
Who can apply?
- The Blackpurl scholarship is available to current employees at a powersports dealership or children of dealership employees.
- Entrants must be a resident of the United States, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand.
- Be a graduating senior, or already enrolled in college.
- Note: The dealership does not have to be a client of Blackpurl.
What is the application process?
- Click the button below “Start My Application”.
- Fill out the entry form (should take just a few minutes).
- Submit up to a 600-word essay answering the question…
“In eight years how will technology shape the modern-day Powersports Dealership?”
- Finalists will then be asked to record a short video summarizing their essay.
How many scholarships will be given out?
- Two students will receive the 2022 Powersports Dealership Scholarship Presented by Blackpurl
When is the application deadline?
- All applications must be submitted in full by July 1st.
When will the scholarships be awarded?
- Blackpurl will announce the winners on August 15th.
Do You Like Our Lesson? Please Leave A Comment Below ↓