MEANING OF POULTRY
Poultry are domesticated bird kept by humans for eggs, their meat or their features. Chicken is the most common type of poultry in the world.
WAYS OF REARING CHICKEN
- Traditional method
- Modern method
IMPORTANCE OF POULTRY
- Source of income
- Provision of eggs
- Provision of meat
- Provision of raw materials
- Provision of poultry manure
- Game (bird like parrot, ostrich and cock are used for games to entertain people)
- The feathers are used for making pillows and beds.
- The feathers are used for design and decoration.
STRATEGIES AND ACTIVITIES
Step 1: Teacher revises the previous topic
Step2: Teacher introduces the new topic
Step 3: Teacher explains the new topic
Step4: Teacher welcomes pupils questions
Step45 Teacher evaluates the pupils
- Explain the meaning of poultry;
- Method 2 ways of rearing chicken;
- State 5 importance of poultry.
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate