MEANING OF POULTRY
Poultry are domesticated bird kept by humans for eggs, their meat or their features. Chicken is the most common type of poultry in the world.
WAYS OF REARING CHICKEN
- Traditional method
- Modern method
IMPORTANCE OF POULTRY
- Source of income
- Provision of eggs
- Provision of meat
- Provision of raw materials
- Provision of poultry manure
- Game (bird like parrot, ostrich and cock are used for games to entertain people)
- The feathers are used for making pillows and beds.
- The feathers are used for design and decoration.
STRATEGIES AND ACTIVITIES
Step 1: Teacher revises the previous topic
Step2: Teacher introduces the new topic
Step 3: Teacher explains the new topic
Step4: Teacher welcomes pupils questions
Step45 Teacher evaluates the pupils
- Explain the meaning of poultry;
- Method 2 ways of rearing chicken;
- State 5 importance of poultry.
Do You Like Our Lesson? Please Leave A Comment Below ↓