Poetry refers in totality to the deployment of certain devices such as figure as figures of speech (emotion), rhyme and rhythm, stanzaic divisions, metre, subject matter in a body of words in order to express an idea.
- Imagery: this refers to the selective and effective use of words to create pictorial impression in the imagination of the reader.
- Stanza: It is a collection of verses to form a section of the poem
- Rhythm: It is the measured flow of words and phrases in poetry.
- Rhyme: It is the sameness of sounds between words in poetry.
Write a poem, using the listed features
- Effective English, book 1. Page 133. Practice.
- Write a letter of complaints to your school authority
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate