Types of Paper Crafts
- Hand fan
- Paper beads and paper mat
- Masks and hat
Uses of Paper Crafts
Paper crafts are beautiful objects that can be used in the following ways:
- They are used for decorating our rooms during festive seasons.
- They are used for making toys.
- They are used for making greeting cards.
- They are used for making chains, bangles, and rings.
- They are used for making boxes like cartons. Cartons are used to put things at home.
How to make a paper fan
Follow the steps below to make your own fan.
Step 1 – Get an A4 size paper.
Step 2 – Draw lines at regular intervals on the paper.
Step 3 – Fold along the drawn lines in zigzag form.
Step 4 – Bring the centre of the folded paper together.
Step 5 – Fold the two sides together.
Step 6 – Use a glue to join the two edges together.
Step 7 – Tie a ribbon to the bottom of the paper where it is folded
Step I: Teacher revises the previous topic
Step II: Teacher introduces the new topic “Paper craft making and decorations”
Step III: Teacher states types of paper crafts
Step IV: Teacher explains the uses of paper craft
Step V: Pupils contribute and ask questions
- List three types of paper craft
- Write two uses of paper craft
Make a paper chain and bangles. Get all the materials you need before you start.