Judging an individual without listening to his side of the story brings unfairness, partiality and injustice.
Self – defence is protecting oneself against attack or something adverse. It is the use of force to protect oneself against someone attacking us. Every person should be security conscious in the society, hence, we will be protected against sudden adversities.
BENEFITS OF OPPORTUNITY TO DEFEND ONESELF
- It reduces conflict in the society: given the opportunity to defend oneself issues will be amicably resolved without deteroriation.
- It prevents injustice: judgement is passed based on content of parties defence.
- It promotes peace in the society: the society is peaceful in justice and fairness.
HOW TO DEFEND ONESELF AGAINST BEING ATTACKED
- Being careful about the type of people you keep as friends
- Avoid night clubbing apart from the fact that you can be vulnerable to physical and emotional attacks, you can be lured into hard drugs and other immoral acts which can jeopardise you future dreams and aspirations.
- Do not use sexually attractive or provocative diseases especially in the public
- Do not receive gift especially when you are in doubt of the source and motive behind such gift
- Explain five importance of defending one self
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate