Nominalization of Infinitives
Nominalization is the changing of a part of speech into a noun by the addition of a suffix
- Non-Restrictive Clause: In the non-restrictive, the clause provides additional information to the subject and is marked with commas.
- The young lawyer, who is 25, gave the closing remark.
- The house, which has been renovated, looks very new.
- The book, about which so much has been said, is not interesting.
- The principal, who I told you about, is a sadist.
- My brother, who lives in Abuja, visited me last week.