Nominalization is the changing of a part of speech into a noun by the addition of a suffix
- Non-Restrictive Clause: In the non-restrictive, the clause provides additional information to the subject and is marked with commas.
- The young lawyer, who is 25, gave the closing remark.
- The house, which has been renovated, looks very new.
- The book, about which so much has been said, is not interesting.
- The principal, who I told you about, is a sadist.
- My brother, who lives in Abuja, visited me last week.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other eLearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more people. Thank you so much. Click here to donate