What is Modern Technology?. Modern technology is the advancement of the old technology with new additions and modifications. For an example, it is impossible for the people in this decade to live with a wired telephone placed on the table.
So, the mobile phone which can be taken with us anywhere is the perfect example of the technology advancement or simply, the modern technology. Any machine or device we see around us is the product of the modern technology. To know more about it, continue reading this article.
Modern technology used the Internet and mobile devices and allows people to use it faster than the traditional technology.
Examples of modern technology
Grinding machine etc.
Electronic funds transfer.
(Farming with harvesters, tractors, using of ships, airplanes use of lighter etc.).
DIFFERENT BETWEEN MODERN AND ANCIENT TECHNOLOGY
Ease of Access to Information
- Saves Time
- Ease of Mobility
- Better Communication Means
- Cost Efficiency
- Innovation In Many Fields
- Improved Banking
- Better Learning Techniques
.9. Disable-d, Are Now Able-d
- Artificial Intelligence
- Ancient technology are slow
- It takes times
- Difficulty in accessing information
- It takes man power and energy before work can be done.
- They cannot be Carried about
Strategies & Activities:
Step :Teacher revises the previous topic.
Step 2:Teacher introduces the new topic.
Step3:Teacher explains the new topic.
Step4: Teacher welcomes pupils questions.
Step5: Teacher evaluates the pupils.
Assessment & Evaluation:
- Mention the forms of technology
- State the differences between undeveloped and developed technology
- Mention 2 forms of technology
- State 5 differences between undeveloped and developed technology
Do You Like Our Lesson? Please Leave A Comment Below ↓