Scientists have produced a lot of modern instruments that can produce sound energy, some of these instruments are:- drum, saxophone, clarinet, piano, guitar, harp etc.
Examples of Instruments and Sound Energy
- Castanets clicking
- A calliope singing
- Cymbals crashing
- A drumstick striking a drum head
- Electric guitar whining
- A hammer striking a steel string in a piano
- A harp player plucking the strings with her fingers
- An islander blowing on a conch horn
- A kazoo humming
- A metal striker hitting a metal triangle
- A mallet striking a gong
- Maracas shaking
Step I: Teacher revises the previous topic.
Step II: Teacher introduces the new topic “Modern instrument that produce sounds ”
Step III: Teacher explains topic
Step IV: Teacher explains the topic further with relevant examples
Step V: Pupis contribute and ask questions
- What happens when a body vibrate
- List three modern instruments that produce sound
Conclusion: Teacher summarises the lesson and gives an assignment
- Sound is a form ______ energy
- List the examples of sound produce by modern instruments.
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate