MEANING OF SIGNS
The following are different meaning of signs:
- It is indication that something is happening.
- It is what a doctor can objectively detect.
- It is an event whose presence indicate the probable occurrence of something.
- It indication of some medical fact that may be detected by a physician during examination of a patient.
MEANING OF SYMPTOM
The following are different meaning of symptom:
- It is something that a patient notice or feel.
- It is the physical condition which shows that someone has a particular illness
- Change in the body or mind.
Like when a patient is feeling pain or dizzy. It shows early stages of fever or virus infection.
TYPES OF SYMPTOM
- Chronic symptoms
- Relapsing symptoms
- Remitting symptom
- The Teacher revises the previous lesson.
- The Teacher introduces the topic.
- The Teacher explains the lessons.
- What is meaning of Signs?
- What is the meaning of symptom?
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate