Table of Contents
McGill University Scholarships in Canada 2022-23 (Fully Funded)
- Country: Canada
- University Name: McGill University
- Degree Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 15th July 2022
McGill University Financial Coverage
McGill University offers a Unique Scholarship Program that is “McCall MacBain Scholar”. It is a Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada for International USA and Canadian Citizens.
You’ll be able to pursue a Fully Funded Masters or second-entry professional undergraduate program at McGill University. The Scholarship will cover:
- Tuition and Fees for the full normal duration.
- A Living stipend of $2,000 CAD per month.
- and a relocation grant for moving to Montréal.
- Other Universities with Scholarships in Canada
McGill University also offers Free Online courses and it can be helpful for entering McGill University. Check Free Online Courses in Top Canadian Universities (Certificates Available)
Courses offered at McGill University
- Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
- Dental Medicine and Oral Health Sciences
- Desautels Faculty of Management
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Schulich School of Music
- Interfaculty Studies
- Undergraduates, have earned High School Secondary Education.
- Graduates have earned an accredited undergraduate degree, Bachelor’s).
- Meet the English Language Requirements.
- Applicants must also meet any academic requirements set by the McGill graduate department.
English Language Proficiency – Not Required
You can study in Canada without IELTS. There are Scholarships in Canada Without IELTS and McGill is one of them too if.
- Mother Tongue (language first learned and still used on a daily basis) is English
- Has obtained (or is about to obtain) an undergraduate or graduate degree from a recognized institution in Canada or the United States of America (anglophone or francophone)
- Has obtained (or is about to obtain) an undergraduate or graduate degree from a recognized foreign institution where English is the language of instruction. (If this is ur situation, then you can submit English Proficiency Language Certificate
- Has lived and attended university, or been employed, for at least four consecutive years, in a country where English is the acknowledged primary language.
- Consult Admission and Applying Requirements Here
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship.
The last date to apply for the McGill University Scholarships for International Students is 15th July 2022. And All Canadian applicants: September 1, 2022.
How to Apply for the Scholarship at McGill University?
- Read the admission requirements
- Contact the department
- Find a supervisor
- Submit your application before the deadline
- Ready to Apply? To Submit an Application online for the McGill Scholarship Visit Here
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other elearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by telling mum or dad to donate or support us. Thank you so much. Click here to donate