Care or Maintenance of magnet
- By using a keeper-A keeper is a piece of iron that is temporarily added between the north and south poles of a magnet to prevent demagnetization by redirecting the magnetic field.
2.Magnets should be stored in pairs.
3.Store in dry place.
4.Store in a non –ferromagnetic container
- Store in cool place
6.Magnets may be coated or case to prevent corrosion.
7.Magnet should not be heated as this will destroy the magnetic properties
USES OF MAGNETS
Magnets are useful in the following areas such as
-in appliances such as computer, electric generator, loudspeaker, microphone and electromagnets
1.Magnet is made from A. iron B.tin C.copper D.steel
2.Loadstone is naturally occurring magnet discovered in A.Britain B.America C.Germany D.China
3.Which of the following statements is correct? A.unlike poles repel B. like poles attract C.like poles repel D.unlike poles repel and attract
4.The following exert a field force except? A.magnet and pin B.electric force C.dragged table D. comb and hair.
- A bar magnet has ________ poles A. one B.two C.three D.four
7.Magnet is used in all of the following except in A. cookers B.telegraph C generator D. loudspeakers.
8a.Explain how show magnetic force around a magnet
b.Demonstrate how to detect the North And South poles of a magnet
- magnetism definition
- magnetism examples
- magnetism emblem destiny 2
- magnetism definition chemistry
- magnetism definition for kids
- magnetism synonym
- magnetism physics
- magnetism and electricity
- magnetism for kids
- maintenance of magnetic compass
- maintenance of magnetic stirrer
- maintenance of magnet
- maintenance of magnetic flow meter
- preventive maintenance of magnetic contactor
- maintenance magnetic board
- how to maintain magnet status