Table of Contents
Knight Henessay Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
- Scholarship Country: United States of America
- University: Stanford University
- No.of Scholarships: 100
- Scholarship By: Knight Hennessy Scholarship
- Course Level: Masters, PhD, MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD Degrees.
- Duration: 2 Year, 3 Year, 4 Year, 5 Year
- Deadline: 12th October 2022
Why KHS Scholarship?
Knight Hennessy Scholarship is one of the top scholarships in the Top institute in the United States. Nearly 3,000 graduate students enrol at Stanford annually.
The Knight Hennessy Scholarship for International Students in USA is a Fully Funded all Expenses Covered Scholarship in the United States for International Students. All the Expenses will be covered such as:
- Covers Full Tuition (commensurate with the standard departmental level of enrollment) and associated fees.
- A Knight Hennessy Scholarship Stipend for living and academic expenses (such as Room and Board, Books, Academic Supplies, Instructional Materials, Local Transportation, and Reasonable Personal Expenses)
- A Travel Stipend intended to cover an Economy-Class Ticket for one Annual Trip to and from Stanford.
- NOTE: Knight-Hennessy Scholars also may apply for supplemental funds to support academic endeavours (e.g. conference travel).
Available Fields/Majors to Study at Stanford University
The Knight Hennessy Scholarship in USA 2022 is a Unique Opportunity. There are No Academic Background Restrictions. Candidates with all academic fields are eligible.
All Graduate Programs at Stanford Only for Graduate Degrees. All Fields & Majors are Available. You can Get Your Masters or Ph.D. Degree in Any Discipline.
- School of Engineering (All Fields)
- School of Humanities and Sciences
- School of Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences
- Graduate School of Education
- School of Medicine
- School of Law
- Graduate School of Business
- School of Medicine Biosciences
- Continuing Studies
Requirements for Knight-Hennessy 2023 Scholarship
- Applications to Knight-Hennessy Scholars will be accepted from all countries. No Country Restrictions.
- You Must Have Your Bachelors Degree in Any Discipline.
- Second, you must have earned your undergraduate degree, in January 2016 or later.
To apply to join the cohort in: You must have earned your first bachelor’s degree by: 2023 January 2016 or later 2024 January 2017 or later
- In order to get a Knight-Hennessy Scholarship (KHS), you must apply to, and be accepted by Stanford University.
- If you’re still in college studying for your first/bachelor’s degree, you’re eligible to apply as long as you complete your first/bachelor’s degree before you enrol as a graduate student at Stanford.
- If you earned or expect to earn a degree from a university where English is the official and sole language of instruction, then you do not need the results of an English proficiency exam. You can also opt for English Proficiency Language Certificate
- English Language Requirements, GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT etc.
- further details about eligibility are available here
Required Documents for the Application Form
- Online Application
- Standardized Test Score
- One Page Resume
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Tow Short-Answer Responses
- Video Story
- In-Person Assessment
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship Application (if they need)
The last date to apply for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2023 at Stanford University for all Students is 12th October 2022
How to Apply for KHS Scholarship at Stanford University
- You must submit two applications. Why two applications? Because first, you need to be selected and get an admission offer from Stanford University. Then you have to apply for the Knight Hennessey scholarship program. See Your Two Applications (This will tell you the steps, and further details)
- Then KHS Scholarship requirements. Check here
- You must submit your application in English via the Online Application Portal. To Apply Online Visit the Official website of the Stanford University Scholarship