- Country: Saudi Arabia
- University: King Abdulaziz University
- Course Level: Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Degree Program, Doctoral Degree Program.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: It is Open All Year
King Abdulaziz Scholarships for International Students in Saudi Arabia. All the Expenses will be covered by the University that will get admission.
- A Monthly Bursary
- A Monthly Bursary (A Research Assistant Without Summer Time ), the Contact Applies For One Semester Only Between The Deanship Of Graduate Studies And The Student And In Case Of The Two Parties’ Desire To Contract For Another Semester.
- A Preparation Allowance When Coming For The First Time
- The Candidate Would Receive The Health Care.
- Providing Accommodation And Facilities.
- Subsidized Meals Can Be Provided For The Candidate.
- A Total Sum Of Sr 4,000 For Ph.D., And Sr 3.000 For Masters’ Allowance For Printing The Thesis.
- An Allowance Of Sr 2,700 For Shipping Books (When Graduated).
- Providing The Candidate With A Two-way Airfare Ticket Annually.
Available Academic Fields & Majors at King Abdulaziz
- Arts and Humanities
- Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Communication and Media
- Environmental Designs
- Faculty of Marine Sciences
- Meteorology, Environment and Arid Land Agriculture
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Earth Sciences
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology AL Faisaliah Branch
- Faculty of Science – AL Faisaliah Campus
- Faculty of Arts – AL Faisaliah Campus
- College of Art and Design
- Maritime Studies
- Faculty of Business Rabigh Branch
- Faculty of Engineering Rabigh Branch
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology Rabigh Branch
- Arts – Rabigh & College of Sciences
Eligibility Requirements for Undergraduate
- The student must be of good conduct.
- Students must have obtained a secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent from within KSA or abroad.
- The student’s secondary school graduation certificate must not be older than 3 years.
- Students must not be younger than 17 years old or older than 25 years old for the undergraduate level.
- A Female student must be accompanied by a relative who is within the prohibited degrees with a regular resident.
- Students must be eligible for admission requirements.
Eligibility Requirements for Masters and PhD
- Students must not be older than 30 years old for Master, and 35 Years for PhD
- Students must obtain a recognized qualification in/her own country with a minimum grade (very good) in case their final degree classifications were awarded in an estimate.
- English Language Test Certificate.
- The student must provide two recommendation letters from his/her previous faculty members.
- Students must not have been dismissed from one of the Saudi Institutions.
- Candidates for Arabic Language and Literature, Islamic Law and Studies, Sociology, Psychology, and Information Science programs must be professional in spoken and written Arabic language.
- Curriculum Vitae for the applicant.
- Statement of Purpose Must be in English for all programs except in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
- A copy of the graduation certificate (certified by the Saudi Embassy).
- A copy of the transcript (certified by the Saudi Embassy).
- Recommendation letters should be submitted from two of his former professors.
- A copy of a valid passport for at least one year.
How to Apply
- Visit the Scholarship website here
- Click on the “Apply Now” Button
- Select the Program like Undergraduate, or Graduate here
- The Advertisement Poster is attached.
SUBSCRIBE BELOW FOR A GIVEAWAY