Prospective PG students (inc. current UG): available
Current PG students: available
Entry year: 2022/23
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: available
Unlimited awards available
About the award
About the award
The International Referral Programme is designed to reward graduates and current students for referring international students (including EU) to the University.
- You can refer someone you know to any full-time or part-time course (excluding online MBA programmes), which runs for at least one full year.
- For a referral to be successful, a referred student must successfully apply and enrol onto their chosen degree programme, be shown to be engaging well with their course (i.e. have a good level of attendance) and complete their first semester.
- Referred students must pay overseas-fees and therefore can not be a resident or national of the UK.
- For every successful referral, the University will reward £500 to the referrer.
- If their referral is successful, the referred student will be rewarded with a £500 tuition fee deduction.
1. The International Referral Programme is open to alumni and current students of the UoB (subject to the Scheme’s terms and conditions).
2. The Referred Student must be either an EU national (i.e. home fee paying until January 2021) or an overseas fee-paying international student and not be a British national.
3. Referred Students must not have made an official enquiry/expression of interest or application to UoB within the last two years from their referral date.
4. The Referred Student must apply and enrol within one year of their referral date.
5. Referrers – students from any country can refer someone.
6. Referred student – students from all countries, except UK nationals/permanent residents, are eligible to be referred.
Students can be referred on to all courses, except Distance Learning MBA, Certificate level Courses and any other programme that lasts less than 12 months.
Students from all countries, who meet the criteria, are eligible.
Payment amount & frequency
If a student has successfully referred another student who enrols OR a student was referred by a fellow student or an alumnus/alumna, and all eligibility criteria is successfully met, then the rewards will be processed following the successful completion of the referred student’s first semester.
The reward for the referrer will be £500 in cash and the reward for the referred student will be a £500 fee deduction.
For example, if a referred student enrols in September, they would then receive their reward within the first week of February.
This is following confirmation the referred student has completed their first semester and all eligibility criteria are met.
How to apply
To apply for the International Referral Programme please see the below information:
If you are a Referrer (current student): Please complete this form to submit your referral application for a prospective student.
Find out more
Phone number: 01274233082
Do You Like Our Lesson? Please Leave A Comment Below ↓