MEANING OF INCOME YIELDING CRAFTS
Income yielding crafts are craft items that are produced for sales. For example, beads, apron and cap, baskets, bags, pots, artworks, etc. These craft items are produced with hands and special skills in return exchange for money. Some of these crafts can be used for decoration of self or the home.
ARTICLES MADE FOR HOUSEHOLD USE
- Face mask
- Head rest
- Table mat
- Arm rest
- Hand bag
- Chair and table
- Assorted puffs
- Curtain holder
- Pot holders,
- Dye and tie, etc.
IMPORTANCE OF INCOME YIELDING CRAFTS
The importance of income yielding craft is:
- It generates income (money).
- It represents cultural heritage.
- It is an original version of foreign made good.
- It reveals individual creativity.
- It encourages the use of local made products.
- It gives people sense of belongings.
Step 1: Teacher revised the previous topic
Step 2: Teacher introduces the new topic
Step 3: Teacher explains the new topic
Step 4: Teacher welcomes pupils’ questions
Step5: Teacher evaluates the pupils
Wrap- up (conclusion): Teacher goes over the topic ones again for better understanding
- Explain income yielding crafts.
- List 10 income yielding crafts.
- List five homemade crafts.
- State 5 importance of income yielding crafts
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate