Å good sleep and rest help us to:
- Work properly.
- Think easily and clearly.
- Act quickly and correctly.
- Communicate clearly.
- Learn fast.
- Be attentive.
- Be mentally and physically sound daily.
Factors Affecting Sleep
These are things or situations that will not allow you to sleep or sleep well. You may not be able to sleep:
- When there is å problem on your mind.
- When you are sick.
- When you do not have enough exercise.
- When you take certain drugs.
Step I: Teacher revises the previous topic “rest and sleep”
Step II: Teacher introduces the new topic “importance of rest ”
Step III: Teacher lists the importance of resting.
Step IV: Teacher explains further with relevant examples
Step V: Pupils make relevant contributions.
- What is rest?
- Mention two ways of resting
- What is the best way of resting?
- State three importances of rest and sleep.
- Mention three things that can affect our sleep