Apron is a piece of clothing that you wear over the front of other clothes before you start cooking to prevent the cloth from getting dirty when cooking.
Preparation of pattern and cutting out
- Make a paper pattern of apron, belts, neck band pocket
- Straighten the fabric
- Fold the fabric into two with the right side together
- Place pattern pieces on the fabrics
- Pin the pattern pieces and cut out
- Transfer all pattern markings to the fabric
Strategies & Activities:
Step: Teacher revises the previous topic.
Step 2: Teacher introduces the new topic.
Step3: Teacher explains the new topic.
Step4: Teacher welcomes pupils’ questions.
Step5: Teacher evaluates the pupils.
Assessment & Evaluation:
- Define clothing
- List the simple clothing articles
- Mention the materials needed for making simple clothing article
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate