Apron is a piece of clothing that you wear over the front of other clothes before you start cooking to prevent the cloth from getting dirty when cooking.
Preparation of pattern and cutting out
- Make a paper pattern of apron, belts, neck band pocket
- Straighten the fabric
- Fold the fabric into two with the right side together
- Place pattern pieces on the fabrics
- Pin the pattern pieces and cut out
- Transfer all pattern markings to the fabric
Strategies & Activities:
Step: Teacher revises the previous topic.
Step 2: Teacher introduces the new topic.
Step3: Teacher explains the new topic.
Step4: Teacher welcomes pupils’ questions.
Step5: Teacher evaluates the pupils.
Assessment & Evaluation:
- Define clothing
- List the simple clothing articles
- Mention the materials needed for making simple clothing article