HISTORY SS 1 SCHEME OF WORK
HISTORY SS 1 – FIRST TERM
Historiography and Historical Skills
1. What History is and why we teach History
2. Sources of History and Dating
3. Historical skills (ancient and modern approaches)
4. Prospects of ICT in Historical Studies
Pre-Colonial Nigeria I
5. Land and peoples of Nigeria
6. Traditions of origin and Historical links among certain groups.
7. Early Centres of Civilization in Nigeria
8. The State Formation Process. (Centralised and Non-Centralised States)
a) Centralised States
b) Non-Centralised States 1. Social Political Organization.
Aspects of the History of the non-centralised states of Nigeria.
HISTORY SS 1 – SECOND TERM
1. Kanem and Bornu to 1800.
2. The Hausa States to 1800.
4. The Jukun
5. Ife and Oyo
7. The Efik
8. Inter-group relations a) Economic activities and Inter-group relations.
9. The Impact of Migrations, War and Politics on Inter-group Relations.
HISTORY SS 1 – THIRD TERM
1. Indigenous Technology, Crafts and Industries.
2. Early external influences: a) Contact with North African Trade and Islam 1. The Trans Saharan
3. Islam in Kanem Bornu
4. Islam in Hausa land
5. Early European Contacts with the Coastal States.
6. Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Origin of the Atlantic Slave Trade
7. Organization of the slave trade.
8. The effects of the Atlantic slave trade.
DATA PROCESSING SSS 1 SCHEME OF WORK
YORUBA SSS 1 SCHEME OF WORK
MATHEMATICS (MATHS) SSS 1 SCHEME OF WORK
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate