JUDO is a combat sport used for self – defense. The aim of judo is to make the opponent unable to continue fighting. Judo was introduced to Nigeria in 1972 and in 1973. Nigeria participated in Judo event during the all Africa Games in Lagos. In 1993, the Nigeria Judo Federation was formed. Judo is the Japanese model of modern wrestling. People who practiced judo sport are called JUDOKAS OR JUDOISTS.
IMPORTANCE OF JUDO
- It develop mental alertness
- It is a good physical fitness sport
- It is use as entertainment
- It provides employment
- Money is been generated through the sport.
- The Teacher revises the previous lesson.
- The Teacher introduces the topic.
- The Teacher explains the lessons.
- The teacher welcomes pupils questions
- The teacher evaluates the pupils
- History of judo in Nigeria
- Importance of Judo.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other elearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by telling mum or dad to donate or support us. We accept grants, sponsorships & support to help take this to the next big level and reach out to more people. Thank you so much. Click here to donate