JUDO is a combat sport used for self – defense. The aim of judo is to make the opponent unable to continue fighting. Judo was introduced to Nigeria in 1972 and in 1973. Nigeria participated in Judo event during the all Africa Games in Lagos. In 1993, the Nigeria Judo Federation was formed. Judo is the Japanese model of modern wrestling. People who practiced judo sport are called JUDOKAS OR JUDOISTS.
IMPORTANCE OF JUDO
- It develop mental alertness
- It is a good physical fitness sport
- It is use as entertainment
- It provides employment
- Money is been generated through the sport.
- The Teacher revises the previous lesson.
- The Teacher introduces the topic.
- The Teacher explains the lessons.
- The teacher welcomes pupils questions
- The teacher evaluates the pupils
- History of judo in Nigeria
- Importance of Judo.
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate