Harmful Substances refers to contaminated Foods and drugs which are unfit for human consumption. Consumption of such food and drink can become poisons in the body and lead to death or serious sickness
Example of harmful Substances
- Fake products: – All Substandard foods; drinks, drugs that are fake should not be consumed.
- Expired products: – All Expire foods, drinks, drugs are unfit for human, consumption so you are advice to check the expire date of the canned foods.
- Stale food: A stale food is a food that has been prepared for a long time, such food is not good for consumption.
- Impure or contaminated water is unfit for human consumption.
Ways of preventing the intake of harmful substances
- Always check the expiry date of any food, drink or drugs before consuming them.
2. Buy only food, drinks and drugs approved by NAFDAC.
- Avoid buying snacks that have been exposed to sun and dust.
- Avoid eating stale food, ensure that only well preserved food are eaten.
- Always eat only well cooked food.
- Obey the rule of hygiene always and keep your kitchen clean.
- Define harmful substance.
- Mention five ways of preventing the intake of harmful substances.
- Mention some harmful substances that are commonly seen in our environment.
Accident in Schools | Forms, Preventions, & Steps Taken
Gender Stereotypes | Examples, Effects, & Common myths
Gender: Meaning, Roles, Similarities & Examples
Family: Functions, Advantages & Unit of the Society
Marriage: Conditions, Importance, Challenges, Problems & Solutions
health issues synonym
health issues in america
health issues with shiba inu
health issues articles
health issues today
health issues with coton de tulear
health issues with cane corso
health issues with french bulldogs
health issues from mold
example of harmful substances
example of harmful substances in packaged form
example of harmful substances in farming
example of harmful substances to the body
example of harmful substances in food production
examples of harmful substances in social studies
examples of harmful substances found in e waste
examples of harmful substances that should not be consumed
examples of harmful substances in the environment
examples of harmful substances jss2