Naropa Grants for International Students in USA
With the goal of making higher education available to all talented and deserving students, Naropa University is providing the Naropa Grants in the USA.
The grants are awarded to full-time, degree-seeking international students who demonstrate high financial need for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great opportunity for students in the USA.Naropa University is a private university located in Boulder, Colorado. It was named after the 11th-century Indian Buddhist sage Naropa, an abbot of Nalanda, by Tibetan Buddhist teacher Chögyam Trungpa. Instead of calling itself Buddhist, the university describes itself as being inspired by Buddhism, ecumenical, and nonsectarian. In addition to traditional teaching methods, Naropa encourages non-traditional activities like meditation.
Why study at Naropa University? This is where experiential learning meets academic rigor. Where you challenge your intellect and unlock your potential. Where you discover the work you’re moved to do — then use it to transform the world. The On-Campus Counseling Center is dedicated to supporting the overall well-being and the transformational journey of all Naropa University students.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be a degree-seeking student
Winners will receive the award amount ranging from $3,000-$10,000 to complete their studies in the USA.
- How to Apply: To apply, claimants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Undergraduate applicants must submit all required academic records from non-U.S. schools to a NACES-recognized agency for evaluation, regardless of country citizenship, copy of a valid passport, and proof of finances.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Language Requirement: International applicants must document their English language proficiency by submitting scores for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) tests. Applicants must earn the following required scores:
- TOEFL- Internet test (iBT): 80 or higher Computer test (CBT): 213 or higher Paper test (PBT): 550 or higher
- IELTS-6.5 or higher
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate