Germany Fully Funded Scholarships 2023-24
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Deadline: Varies from University to University
DAAD Germany Scholarships for Masters & Ph.D. is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany for International Students. It will cover all the Expenses to Study Free in Germany.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Depending on an academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Round Airfare Travel Allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
The Updated list of DAAD Scholarship Program in Germany courses for the Master & Ph.D. Degree programs. Every Year, thousands of students coming from all around the world trust their education at German universities
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
Basic Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates From all Developing Countries. You can check the List of the Developing Countries (Here)
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject.
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience.
List of Required Documents
- The application form can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- A hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- A hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), a maximum of 2 pages
- Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of reemployment.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- (certified*) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- (certified*) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary).