A flower arrangement is the art of selecting and arranging flowers to come up with a pleasant effect. Some of the commonly used flowers and plant parts are roses, carnations, gladioli, chrysanthemums, statice, arum lilies, madonna lilies, delphiniums, watsomia, leaves, Twigs, Seeds- both dry and fresh, synthetic flowers.
Create suitable flower arrangements to suit different occasions, equipment used in flower arrangement For successful flower arrangements, these following equipment are required: scissors, secateurs, knife, wire netting, flower vase, basins, bucket, plain thin wire, oasis, dust sheet/ newspapers..
Making a Flower Arrangement
Now that we have flowers and equipment, let us make a flower arrangement.
- Place the wire mesh/ pin holder in the vase.
- Fill the vase three-quarter way with water.
- Place the tallest stem of foliage, fill in with shorter stems.
- Avoid overcrowding the flowers so that each individual flower can stand out clearly.
- Occasionally, stand back to view the arrangement and confirm that the desired shape is being achieved.
- Shapes of flower arrangement
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate