- The constitution of Nigeria, form the lyttleton constitution of 1954 to the 1989 republican constitution, have been written and rigid constitutions
- There has been a bicameral legislature of one form or another
- The supreme court gives judicial interpretation of the constitution
- Secession by any section of the federation is constitutionally outlawed
- There is equal representation of the states in the senate
- The policy of quota system or federal character in federal appointment is in place.
Read Chinna Achebe, The Trouble with Nigeria.
- features of nigerian federalism
- features of nigerian federalism pdf
- functions of nigerian federalism
- three features of nigeria federalism
- state features of nigeria federalism
- what are the main features of nigeria federalism
SUBSCRIBE BELOW FOR A GIVEAWAY