Family life education is the kind of education that provides instruction and information that helps to reduce social problems in order to enhance family social wellbeing. It is the education that helps members of the family to understand their roles, work together as a team for the progress and peaceful coexistence of the family.
Family life education provides the information for the physical, mental, emotional, psychological and economic development of the family. It creates cultural foundation for the children on interpersonal relationships, adulthood including sexuality and reproduction. The major core messages in family life education are societal values, customs and beliefs, gender issues, family size, family welfare and parenting.
IMPORTANCE OF FAMILY LIFE EDUCATION
- It prepares the family to deal with challenges that may arise in the home.
- It helps children to develop into responsible adults.
- It enhances interpersonal relationships in the society.
- It helps to promote peace and unity in the family.
- It enables the family to live responsible and decent lives in the society.
- It helps to reduce conflict both in the family and the society at large.
- It facilitates good character and moral conduct in the family.
- It enables the children to prepare for parenthood.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other eLearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more people. Thank you so much. Click here to donate