It occurs due to temporary loss of blood flow in the brain causing a brief loss of consciousness.
- Illness such as anemia
- After receiving bad or good news
- Standing for a long time
- Avoid standing for too long.
- Avoid overcrowding and poorly ventilated rooms.
- Break bad news calmly.
- Lay the casualty down and raise the legs slightly above the level of his head.
- Loosen all tight clothing.
- Ensure there is plenty of fresh air.
Reassure the casualty.
Gradually, raise him into the sitting position and give sips of water, if required. If he/she does not regain consciousness, seek medical assistance.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other elearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by telling mum or dad to donate or support us. We accept grants, sponsorships & support to help take this to the next big level and reach out to more people. Thank you so much. Click here to donate