Table of Contents
- Consistency: This is being used to do the same thing frequently without charging such a person can be predicted on his beliefs and does not embrace bad value in the society.
- Integrity : This describes the qualities of strong moral principles in a person. He will be opposed to taking bribes, corruption, examination malpracticed and so on.
- Commitment : It must focusing completely on an activity unity it is accomplished. Citizen are required to be committed to government’s programme.
- Fairness : This is threatens people equally according to the rule. It is achieving favouritism in all its forms.
- Tolerance : This is the willingness to accept opinions or behaviour of other who may not likes us it respects. Other cultures, religion and faster peace, co-operation and progress in the society.
IMPORTANCE OF VALUES
- It helps in goal setting.
- They control our behaviours.
- They make us have positive influence on others.
- They make us happy and fulfilled.
- They help in achieving the goals we have set.
Mention 4 factor that promote good values?
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other elearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by telling mum or dad to donate or support us. Thank you so much. Click here to donate