Introduction: Expository is detailed explanation. It is a writing that explains a process, an idea or a feeling. It is some-what like a descriptive essay in that it contains a great deal of description and also it explains how things works or operates and show their relation with other things.
The aim of expository essay is to inform, to instruct, or to bring someone else to see one’s points of view.
Useful guides on Expository Writing
- Do not write an exposition on a topic you are not familiar with.
- Be clearer and go straight to the point
- Follow ideas in a logical sequence
- Use good linkers to connect your ideas in a sequential order
- Remember to write in paragraphs
Ideally, one idea should be presented in a paragraph and fully explained.
Write an expository essay of 200 words on Entrepreneurship
This is a person who makes money by starting or running business, especially when this involves taking financial risk.
Adverbials and the Present Tense
- expository essay
- expository essay examples
- expository essay definition
- expository essay topics
- expository essay outline
- expository essay format
- expository essay prompts
- expository essay graphic organizer
- expository essay introduction examples
- expository essay rubric