Table of Contents
Executive and Digital Assistant
SALARY: £24,174 – £27,116 per annum…. CLOSING DATE: 13 Mar 2022. CONTRACT TYPE/WORK PATTERN: Open ended / Full time. FACULTY/DIVISION: Faculty of Life Sciences
The School of Biochemistry is seeking a full time Executive and Digital Assistant to join our busy, friendly school team.
You will join a small executive team responsible for day-to-day support of school activities and will also support the development of online and digital communications, make website updates and some social media usage.
The Executive and Digital Assistant supports senior members of the school in diary management, school activities and events and will need to exhibit tact, discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality. Independence and initiative will be required to react to changing priorities and work circumstances, with scope to make decisions within your own remit. You will organise your own day-to-day workload to meet objectives.
You will need knowledge of a range of IT systems and ideally have experience of University processes to proactively support the school and our academic and executive team colleagues.
What will you be doing?
- Providing complex diary management and support for senior school academic staff.
- Updating webpages and creating web content.
- Liaising with the EDI lead on school digital communications.
- Supporting school activities, for example, recruitment, induction, and office moves.
- Drafting school communications, including weekly online bulletins.
- Servicing committee meetings.
- Organising school events, such as open and post-offer visit days, away days, seminars, and student and staff events, both online and in-person.
- Proactively seeking to improve school processes and keep resources up to date.
You should apply if
- You have excellent organisational, customer service, and written and verbal communication skills.
- You have good digital communication skills and experience of updating and creating web content
- You can complete tasks to a high level of accuracy.
- You are flexible and a good team player, as well as being able to work independently and show initiative.
- You can work in a busy environment, both multi-tasking and reacting quickly to changing circumstances, but also be proactive in improving processes.
- You are experienced in using a range of IT systems and are able to adapt to new systems and processes quickly.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other elearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by telling mum or dad to donate or support us. Thank you so much. Click here to donate