BRONX INJURY LAWYERS P.C.
ESSAY CONTEST $500 SCHOLARSHIP 2022
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in a U.S. college program, interested in or seeking a law degree.
- Essay must contain your name, address, phone number, current major and college.
- Email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be a pdf.
- Deadline is December 31, 2022.
- We will announce the winner on our website on January 31, 2022.
2022 ESSAY TOPIC
Due to Covid, the U.S. has seen many shortages – one of those shortages being truck drivers. In 2022, the U.S. enacted new laws in an attempt to attract more truck drivers. Some of those laws include the Entry-Level Driver Training (ELDT) rule, allowing those under 21 to be Interstate Truck Drivers, and changes to the Department of Transportation Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse. Do you think these new regulations will lead to more or less accidents? Why or why not? What would you change, if anything, to these new laws and why?
- No more than 1500 words
- Answer only the questions asked.
- Use caselaw and online articles to support your essay.
- Use proper grammar, citation format, and spelling.
- No plagiarism.
Do You Like Our Lesson? Please Leave A Comment Below ↓