Environmental Health is the branch of public health that focuses on the interrelationships between people and their environment, promotes human health and well-being, and fosters healthy and safe communities.
EXAMPLES OF ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH HAZARD
Environmental Health problems
- Ozone Depletion, Greenhouse Effect and Global Warming:
- Loss of Biodiversity:
- Disposal of Wastes:
- Acid Rain.
- Overfishing. …
- Water Pollution. …
- Population Growth. …
- Waste Production. …
EFFECT OF ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH
- Exposure to hazardous substances in the air, water, soil, and food.
- Natural and technological disasters.
- Climate change.
- Occupational hazards.
- The built environment.
Step: Teacher revises the previous topic.
Step 2: Teacher introduces the new topic.
Step3: Teacher explains the new topic.
Step4: Teacher welcomes pupils’ questions.
Step5: Teacher evaluates the pupils.
Assessment & Evaluation:
- Say the meaning of environmental health
- List the examples of environmental health hazard
- Identify the problems facing environmental health hazard
- List the effects of environmental health
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other elearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by telling mum or dad to donate or support us. We accept grants, sponsorships & support to help take this to the next big level and reach out to more people. Thank you so much. Click here to donate