EMPLOYER / EMPLOYEE RELATIONSHIP
DUTIES OF THE EMPLOYER
- To pay wages – i.e. enumeration
- To provide work which the employee will handle
- To give holidays to the employee
- Duty to take reasonable care for his employee’s safety
- Indemnity – The employee must reimburse the employee for any expense / loss incurred on behalf of the employee.
- Duty to provide the employee with necessary tools to work with
- Duty to accept responsibility for any personal injuries sustained by the employee in the course of performing his duties
DUTIES OF THE EMPLOYEE
- Duty of care and diligence: Duty to act reasonably or to perform his duties in a reasonable manner
- Personal service
- Secrecy – duty not to divulge the employer’s confidential information to third parties
- Good faith – The employee must not allow his interest to conflict with his duties
- Duty not to make secret profit
RIGHTS OF EMPLOYER AND EMPLOYEE
- The rights of the employer are synonymous with the duties of the employee
- The rights of the employee are synonymous with the duties of the employer
In addition to the above, the employer has the following right
- Right to enjoy the benefits of inventions or patents of the employee provided such invention were made in the course of the employee working for the employer.
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate