MEANING OF DRUG USE
DRUGS are chemical or substances that changes the way our bodies work. Drug is used for medical purposes. When drug is swallowed, drugs are transported by blood to all part of the body.
DRUG USE is obtaining appropriate drug in suitable duration and dosage as prescribed by a doctor.it is also the use of drug to enhance recreational experience.
Example of drug that can be prescribed by a doctor
CONSEQUENCES OF USING DRUGS
Drug are used for the following reasons:
- Treatment of injuries
- Curing sicknesses and diseases
- Control weight
- For birth control
- For relaxation
- Revive our energy
- Aid digestion
- Treatment for the shortage of blood.
- The Teacher revises the previous lesson.
- The Teacher introduces the topic.
- The Teacher explains the lessons.
- What are communicable diseases?
- List three examples of communicable diseases.
- What is non communicable disease?
- List three examples of non-communicable diseases.