A digital wrist watch is used for keeping time. It tells time in seconds, minutes and hours. A digital wrist watch also shows the date.
Parts of a digital wristwatch
- Case: The case holds the inner working parts of the watch.
- Lugs: The lugs are where the case of the watch connects to the strap or metal bracelet of the watch, by use of metal spring bars.
- Crown: The crown is what is used to change the time. …
- Strap / Buckle.
- Dial / Face.
Uses of a digital wristwatch
The uses of a digital wristwatch include the following:
- For telling time
- For showing the date
- For setting alarms
- For finding directions
Step I: Teacher revises the previous topic
Step II: Teacher introduces the new topic “Digital wristwatch ”
Step III: Teacher explains the parts of a digital wristwatch
Step IV: Teacher explains the uses of a digital wristwatch
Step V: Teacher explains further with relevant examples
Step VI: Pupils contribute and ask questions
- What is a digital wristwatch?
- State two parts of a digital wristwatch
- Describe three uses of a digital wristwatch
- Draw a digital wristwatch.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other elearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by telling mum or dad to donate or support us. We accept grants, sponsorships & support to help take this to the next big level and reach out to more people. Thank you so much. Click here to donate