Christian Religious Knowledge/Education/Studies is the study of God’s revelation to human beings through scriptures, the persons of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
Why do schools study CRK/CRE/CRS?
There are many reasons why schools study CRK/CRE/CRS. Some of the reasons are to:
- a) Enable you to develop a personal relationship with God.
- a) Help you to acquire basic principles of Christian living.
- b) Help you to develop a sense of self-respect and respect for others.
- c) Help you to develop positive attitudes and values, which help you to cope with challenges of life.
- d) Contribute to the moral and spiritual development of students.
- e) Help you to contribute positively to the transformation of an individual and the society as whole.
- f) Help you to identify answers to situations of life, including death and Eternal life.
- g) Help learners to identify answers to life’s questions.
- j) Promote cultural integration.
- k) Enable you to acquire a better understanding of God.
- l) Unite people.
- m) Guide you in choosing a career
- n) Help you to appreciate African religious heritage and other religions.
- o) Promote living values such as honesty concern for others, kindness,love and unity.
African Moral Values Introduction
Do You Like Our Lesson? Please Leave A Comment Below ↓