MEANING OF DECISION MAKING
Decision making is the act of making a choice from alternatives courses of actions or things. Decision making can only take place when there are two things to choose from. When you are faced with only one course of action, there will be no decision making.
STEPS IN DECISION MAKING
The steps in decision making are:
- Identify the decision to be made: this involves defining a decision. For example, your problem could be to buy a new pair of shoes, you have to decide on what you will use the shoe for, the type of shoes, the colour, where to buy the shoes e.t.c. then you have to consider your other needs and the money available.
- List the alternatives: alternatives are different ways of doing a thing. Using the example in step 1, the alternatives could be to buy from second hand shops, from the market, shopping malls or from a boutigue. You also have to list alternative colour of shoes, types of shoe e.t.c.
- Choose the best alternatives. To do this, you have to think about your values, goals, wants, money available and needs.
- Act on your decision: carry out your decision to the best of your ability. This means going to buy the shoes.
- Evaluate your decision: this involves judging the quality of the decision made or how well it works for you. For instance does the pair of shoes you selected go well with many of the dresses in your wardrobe? Sometimes, if the outcome of a decision is not what you expected or hope for, you may have to make a new decision.
FACTORS THAT INFLUENCE DECISION MAKING
- Needs and wants.
- Define decision making
- Mention factors that affect decision making
Make a simple personal decision, list the methods or steps you followed to achieve your goals.
FAMILY NEEDS, GOALS AND STANDARDS
COSMETICS PRODUCTS IN NIGERIA | SAFETY, QUALITY AND REGULATORY CONTROL
- decision making in the family
- decision making in the family sociology
- decision making in the family jss1
- decision maker in the family
- making decisions in the family an evolutionary perspective
- decision-making power in the family
- decision making in family essay
- decision making in family business
- decision making in family planning
- decision making in family involvement
- the family stone
- the family that preys
- the family man
- the family
- the family stone cast
- the family business
- the family stone streaming
- the family upstairs
- the family chantel
- the family movie cast
- amily dollar
- family guy
- family matters
- family tree
- family feud
- family ties
- family fare
- family matters cast
- family mobile
SUBSCRIBE BELOW FOR A GIVEAWAY