STANDARD OF ORGANIZATION OF NIGERIA (SON)
The Nigerian Standard Organization Acts 1971, established as an integral part of the Federal Ministries of Industries are to carry out the following functions:
- To designate, establish and approve standard in respect of meteorology, materials, commodities, structures and processes for the certification of products in Commerce and Industries throughout Nigeria.
- To provide necessary measures for quality control of raw materials and products in conformity with the standard specification.
- To compile Nigerian standard specifications.
- To ensure compliance with the designated standard.
- To establish a quality assurance system including certifications of factories, products and laboratories.
- To develop methods for testing of materials, supplies and equipment items purchased for use by public and private establishments.
- To undertake preparation and distribution of standard samples.
- To establish and maintain laboratories necessary for the performance of its functions.
NATIONAL AGENCY FOR FOOD AND DRUGS ADMINISTRATION AND DRUG CONTROL (NAFDAC)
NAFDAC was established in 1993 with functions to regulate and control the importation, exportation, manufacturing, advertisement, distribution, sale and use of foods, drugs and cosmetics, medical devices, bottle water and chemicals.
No drug products, cosmetics or medical devices shall be manufactured, imported, exported, advertised, sold or distributed in Nigeria unless it has been registered in accordance with the provisions and regulations made under a 1993 Act
State five Nafdac rules guiding the production of cosmetics
Look out for 10 different cosmetics, check their NAFDAC NO, production dates and expiry dates and write them out.
- cosmetics products in nigeria
- skin care products in nigeria
- beauty products in nigeria
- make up products in nigeria
- cosmetics brands in nigeria
- cosmetics products importers in nigeria
- cosmetics skin products in nigeria
- best skin care products in nigeria
- best makeup products in nigeria
- affordable skin care products in nigeria
- standard organization of nigeria
- standard organization of nigeria recruitment
- standard organization of nigeria wikipedia
- standard organization of nigeria act
- standard organization of nigeria logo
- standard organization of nigeria abuja
- standard organization of nigeria salary
- standard organization of nigeria lagos office
- standard organization of nigeria pdf
- standard organization of nigeria registration
- nafdac meaning
- nafdac nigeria
- nafdac registration
- nafdac director general
- nafdac dg
- nafdac recruitment
- nafdac recruitment portal
- nafdac logo
- nafdac meaning and functions