Table of Contents
Rules and Regulations of the Computer Laboratory
The following are the rules and regulations of the computer laboratory:
- Computer room should be kept tidy always by regular cleaning
- Do not remove or load any software into the computer
- The security should be very tight to prevent stealing of the equipment.
- Eating: eating in whatever form should be discouraged.
- No user should attempt to repair any faulty system but the attention of a qualified engineer should be called in the event of any faulty equipment.
- All electrical appliances should be switched off at the end of each day’s activity.
- Noise: noise of all form should be discouraged such as stereo set, sound set etc.
- Always shut the door when coming in or going out.
- On no account should anyone remove cable from the socket.
- Always shut down the system properly and arrange the chairs before leaving computer room.
- Always cover the computer system after use.
- Do not access any restricted files on the computer system.
- Lousy conversations and cell phones are not allowed in the computer laboratory.
- All users should record the use of computers in the computer logbook.
- Users are prohibited to enter the computer laboratory except authorized by the instructor.
- Scan flash drives before using them.
- Report all problems related to the computer system to the instructor
- Do not change the settings in the computer
- Do not move any equipment from its original position
- Smoking is not allowed in the computer laboratory
- Internet facility is strictly for educational purposes only
Mention five (5) rules that must be observed in the computer laboratory
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other elearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by telling mum or dad to donate or support us. Thank you so much. Click here to donate