Rules and Regulations of the Computer Laboratory
The following are the rules and regulations of the computer laboratory:
- Computer room should be kept tidy always by regular cleaning
- Do not remove or load any software into the computer
- The security should be very tight to prevent stealing of the equipment.
- Eating: eating in whatever form should be discouraged.
- No user should attempt to repair any faulty system but the attention of a qualified engineer should be called in the event of any faulty equipment.
- All electrical appliances should be switched off at the end of each day’s activity.
- Noise: noise of all form should be discouraged such as stereo set, sound set etc.
- Always shut the door when coming in or going out.
- On no account should anyone remove cable from the socket.
- Always shut down the system properly and arrange the chairs before leaving computer room.
- Always cover the computer system after use.
- Do not access any restricted files on the computer system.
- Lousy conversations and cell phones are not allowed in the computer laboratory.
- All users should record the use of computers in the computer logbook.
- Users are prohibited to enter the computer laboratory except authorized by the instructor.
- Scan flash drives before using them.
- Report all problems related to the computer system to the instructor
- Do not change the settings in the computer
- Do not move any equipment from its original position
- Smoking is not allowed in the computer laboratory
- Internet facility is strictly for educational purposes only
Mention five (5) rules that must be observed in the computer laboratory
SUBSCRIBE BELOW FOR A GIVEAWAY