A narrative is a recount of past experience or shared experience of the past. In everyday life, we often need to give an account or a report of an event or something that happened in the past, when we do this, we are involved in narration. Note that you make use of the past tense form of verbs a you are reporting an event that has happened. You also make use of the simple and the compound sentence. E.g. i woke` up as early as 4:00am. I completedmy house work by 5:00am and left for school at 7:00am. The underlined words – work, completed, text are in the past tense.
EVLUATION: From your NOSEC – Clip over to page 32 – read the following composition and choose the best words from the boxes to fill up the gaps.
Write an essay on the most memorable day of my life. (200 words).
Difference Between Oral and Written Poetry
Comprehension | Vocabulary Development Marriage Related Words
- composition narrative essay
- descriptive composition essay
- narrative composition writing examples
- narrative composition writing pdf
- english composition 1 narrative essay
- what is narrative composition
- how to write a narrative composition in english
- what is narrative essay and its features
- how to write a narrative composition
- composition notebook
- composition definition
- composition of functions
- composition in art
- composition synonym
- composition book
- composition of functions calculator
- composition of air
- composition roof