- Pre – writing (Introduction): An essay should introduction. Introduction helps to provide enough information for the proper understanding of the body or middle of the essay. An introduction should show what essay is about.
- The body of the essay: take note of the following points.
- Write clear and simple English and try to avoid pompous language.
- Write down the main points and arrange them in order
- Mind your tenses
- Pay attention to spellings and punctuations
- Try to develop paragraph around your main points
Coherence: coherence meant consistence or sticking together of ideas, speech, etc.
- Conclusion: the essay should have conclusion. The conclusion should draw together the idea and its relationship with the major points. It should be brief and logical.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other elearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by telling mum or dad to donate or support us. Thank you so much. Click here to donate