COMPOSITION: elements of composition: pre-writing, writing, edition, body and conclusion.
- Pre – writing (Introduction): An essay should introduction. Introduction helps to provide enough information for the proper understanding of the body or middle of the essay. An introduction should show what essay is about.
- The body of the essay: take note of the following points.
- Write clear and simple English and try to avoid pompous language.
- Write down the main points and arrange them in order
- Mind your tenses
- Pay attention to spellings and punctuations
- Try to develop paragraph around your main points
Coherence: coherence meant consistence or sticking together of ideas, speech, etc.
- Conclusion: the essay should have conclusion. The conclusion should draw together the idea and its relationship with the major points. It should be brief and logical.
SUBSCRIBE BELOW FOR A GIVEAWAY