Apart from the means of acquiring citizenship of a country explained above, there are also processes one needs to undertake before becoming a citizen of a country. This process involves conditions that one must satisfy before one can be granted citizenship. Below are the processes involved in acquiring the citizenship of a country.
- A person seeking the citizenship of a country must have attained the statutory age specified in the constitution.
- The person must show willingness to live or stay in the country.
- The person must have resided in the country for a number of years specified in the constitution.
- The person must have made useful contributions to the social, economic and cultural growth and development of the country.
- The person must be of good character.
Democracy | Types, Features, Institutions & Pillars of Democracy
Consumer Rights and Responsibilities
Protection of Human Rights & Rule Of Law
PUNISHABLE OFFENCES AND PUNISHMENT FOR BREAKING THE LAW
- citizenship of a country
- citizenship of a country is measured by what
- citizen of a country crossword clue
- citizen of a country
- citizen of a country meaning
- naturalization of a country
- citizenship of which country is easy
- citizenship of my country
- citizenship country meaning
- citizenship country code
- citizenship test
- citizenship application
- citizenship definition
- citizenship test questions
- citizenship in society merit badge
- citizenship application fee
- citizenship status
- citizenship test 2023
- citizenship in the community
SUBSCRIBE BELOW FOR A GIVEAWAY