Accidents are things we do not plan for. Even after avoiding accidents, they may still happen. The following are some of the ways we can take care of accident victims. Victims are those who are hurt during accidents.
- When accidents occur, we should report to our parents or teachers.
- Adults should give the victim first aid.
- Remove what has caused the accident, like banana skin or broken bottle.
- Take the victim to a nearby clinic or hospital.
- Teach the victim how to avoid such accidents in the future.
Step I: Teacher revises the previous topic
Step II: Teacher introduces the new topic “Caring for accident victims.”
Step III: Teacher states and explains how we can care for accident victims in the school and home.
Step IV: Teacher explains further with relevant examples
Step V: Pupils make relevant contribution
- Accidents that happen at home are ______________________.
- Accidents that happen on the road are called _____________.
- Accidents that happen at work places are called _______.
- List at least three ways we can care for accident victims