Boiling is cooking food completely immersed in boiling water.
- Moist foods should be put in cold water and then heated to boil.
- The water should be at the boiling temperature throughout until food is cooked.
- The food should be immersed in water.
- Avoid overcooking.
- Suggested Foods for Boiling
Eggs, Meat, Starchy foods like Sweet Potatoes, Maize, Rice, Beans, Githeri, Bone soup
General Rules for Boiling
Most foods should be put in cold water and then heated to boil.
It should be at boiling temperature throughout until food is cooked.
– Starchy foods like sweet potatoes,maize, rice
– Bone soup
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate